Friday, March 26, 2010

Summer Plans

It is never too early to plan for summer fun. Kristin and I looked at our calendar for the summer and have picked out two weeks we would like to spend in Utah. Our preliminary plans are: Leave Texas on Thurs, July 15 and arrive in Northern Utah the evening of July 16. Attend a Jon Schmidt concert in Sandy on July 17. We have no other firm plans until we leave Utah on Friday July 30th to head back to Texas. Any ideas for a family get together? There are the usual standby's - 24th in Beaver, fish'n with Uncle Ron, a picnic in the mountains. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Megyn will be happy. She asked me just the other day when we were going to see your family again. We'll be thinking.

Christi said...

I'm not sure on dates yet but I plan to be there around that time. Chris has to give a talk in Raleigh on the 23rd so won't be with me by the 24th but I plan to come out with the kids a week or two (I hope) prior. I'll let you know as it gets closer and we make more solid plans.