Friday, February 15, 2008

Babysitting

I babysit these two little girls quite a lot. Their names are Taytum (right) and Dylan. They're adorable and so much fun. I sometimes trade babysitting, for getting my hair done. Their mom, Mel, cuts and colors my hair. I'm here right now while they just run around and play. Watching some odd cartoon. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of hard work. Dylan is 3 and Taytum is 1 and a half. It really helps prepare me to be a mom someday. I'm constantly running after one of them, cleaning up, cooking, changing diapers, or singing them to sleep.
Spending so much time with them makes me miss all my cousins. Its so hard to not see Kennedy and Tristan grow up. I miss Siennah too. I never imagined it would be so hard to be away from her all the time. She gets bigger, smarter, and stronger everyday. I'll have to post a picture of her when I'm at home. She's so adorable!
Anyways, I'm glad Christi started this blog. I need to keep up with it though, I have obviously struggled with my own blog but this should be more fun to keep updated. I just barely read Grandma's post about the cable, I was laughing out loud! I can just see Grandpa going insane without his precious Jazz game. But I'm glad to see they're stepping up in the world, a working remote and everything. Just kidding.
I'm babysitting until later tonight so hopefully I can get up early tomorrow morning. Parade of homes with the fam in St.George! I'm excited that Rachel is coming. It will be good to hang out for a while, seeing as we never get to.
Well that's it for my first post. Ttfn as Tigger would say, ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Christi said...

That sounds like my life! What am I going to do with three kids??????? Maybe you could come babysit for me this summer.