Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not Me!

I'm sure that wasn't me Alison. I would never do anything like that. Steve?

I got a new calling in the ward. Teaching Gospel Essentials. Shouldn't be too bad I thought. New members and people who are coming back into activity. Imagine my surprise when the class room was filled with seasoned members including the Andersons who Mom and Dad know from working in the Temple with them. It makes for good discussion and good comments from the class. O well. This calling is for me and will be a great learning experience. I get to teach every other Sunday.
Alison, I just saw on the news that there was some flooding in your neighborhood. Were you affected? Well, bedtime. Love, Ron

2 comments:

Alison said...

Never, huh? Hmm.
That sounds like a fun calling, and I'm sure you'll do a good job with it. I feel like the calling I have now is for me, too. I'm sure I've learned much more than I've imparted.
As for the flooding, there were a couple houses in our neighborhood that had some problems but we're fine. Our backyard slopes away nicely. The worst flooding was in a development to the south of us. Josh took a friend home from school yesterday and got to drive through the stream.

Christi said...

Sounds like a great calling for you. I remember the first time I tought primary how much I learned. . .and that was primary!