Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pretty in Yellow

Alison, I confess. Ron did it. But since I have a memory of what you described, I'm sure I played some minor role. I also remember the dandelion trick. You wore yellow well!

I just returned from a brief trip to Basking Ridge, New Jersey. We had meetings all day Monday and half of today. I am glad to be back. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I had to wait another three years before my next business trip!

The flu bug is biting our family. Jared missed school on Monday. Amanda missed today. She may miss tomorrow. We hope the bug stops there!

I'll have to write my next post when I have more time. Maybe I'll follow Alison's lead and write a clever poem. Hope all is well.

Steve

2 comments:

Christi said...

Hope you all get well soon. That's no fun. Good to hear from you!

Alison said...

Thanks, I think, although I never thought I looked particularly good in yellow. How did I look with apricot all over my face?
By the way, Megyn sends her best to Mandy and hopes she gets well soon. Tell Jared we're sorry we missed acknowledging his birthday. Hope it was a good one. At least he waited until it was past to get sick. Maybe you'll be wishing you'd stayed in New Jersey.