Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's do it

I, too, have been thinking that I haven't heard much from my siblings lately. Of course, I'm guilty of not communicating well either. So I think this is a great idea.
I'll show this to my kids, too, and see if I can get them to write their own posts and comments.(Like Lyssy. You go girl.)
So here's a shoutout to everyone else to come join the fun. And here are some questions, too, for starters.
Taylor and Brendon: How are you? I was just thinking of you, Taylor, wondering if you're looking pregnant yet.
Tyff and Jason: Thanks for the email with pictures. Keep them coming, and let us know what your cute girl is doing.
Steve: I know some exciting things have been happening for your kids. I heard something about Jared, the champion speller, and a special Mavericks game for Derek. Give us some details.
Mom and Dad: You, too!
Rachel and Bretten: Keep us posted on your lives as the young singles of the family.

No comments: