Monday, February 11, 2008

I Love You!


Happy Valentine's Day. To show you that I love you I started a family blog. You too can post any time you want. Blogging is a good way for us to communicate. Even if you don't enjoy writing you can share pictures, recipes, links, videos, music, etc. The possibilities are endless. It's easy too. If I can do it, you can do it. I would love to hear from all of you more often than I do. I miss everyone and it makes me sad that my little ones grow up so much between visits with family.
Our ward theme this year is temple work and family history. This is my effort to share our history. Will you join me?

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I haven't done too great with updating my blog or reading everyone else's. But I'll do better. I'd love to contribute to the family blog. I love you too! Give the family a big hug and kiss for me!

Alison said...

Great idea!