Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jake's Trick


About the picture. After selecting the recipe to enter into the competition, I thought I would be creative with the picture. I saved two pieces of San Antonio chicken from our Sunday dinner so I could demonstrate the chicken along with Jakes trick. After I took the picture and told my family my intentions, they simultaneously shouted, "That's Gross". I see their point. It is gross to see a dog hovering over food that you are pitching as a potential award winning recipe (Mom's entry notwithstanding). Even though this picture happens to include San Antonio chicken, this picture stands alone as Jake's trick. Jake's trick is that he won't eat treats until he is released by command.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I laughed and laughed when I read this blog entry. I don't think anybody can top that one.

Alison said...

Don't think our cat could do that.