Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank you Dad


Because I had such an amazing childhood filled with nothing but good memories, I knew that I wanted to marry someone who would be the kind of father that my dad has been to me. Someone hard working that could always provide for our family. Someone strong in the gospel, always teaching our children what is right. Someone that is fun-loving and can still be a kid at heart. Someone who will take time to do things with our kids that will make lasting memories. Someone who will love our children unconditionally even if they've lost their way. Someone who will instill strong values in our children that will stay with them forever.
I knew when I married Jason that he had all of these qualities. And since he has become a father he has proven that to me.
Thank you daddy for showing me by example the kind of man I should marry. And thank you Jason for being that man. I love you both so much.

No comments: