Thursday, September 4, 2008

Da Collage Life

As the first update from da collage kids, I, Josh, shall post pictures of our domr.




This is our attempt at making a panorama of the room. Unfortunately, it merely combined to show my bed, my shelves, and the desk. Of course, the rest of the room is completely spotless.

Here is our lovely little kitchen, along with the RA reading twilight.

Our hallway.

The Poster in our hallway. Lovely thing to wake up to every morning.

And now, Derek will you fill you in on the classes aspect of collage.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Hey! That looks just like the dorm Chris lived in when we were dating, minus the poster. Thanks for sharing. I hope you college kids will keep us posted. I'm sure you will have a lot of good times to post about! Did the RA like Twilight?

Josh said...

Yeah, he said it was good. And by the way, all the spelling errors were intentional.

Alison said...

Is the poster to inspire your lives toward chaos?

Christi said...

Oh, I wondered how you were able to get into BYU!