Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a whooping wonderful family we have!

I have been blocked from the internet for a week because of some problem with my internet services. That's like having your feet knocked out from under you. Anyway, I called Walt Kerksiek today and he came right up. Apparently my computer did some updates and fouled up the internet IP address for me. Good old Walt--he fixed everything. Anyway, I have been reading the latest contributions to the family blog and didn't want them to end. I was happy to see something from everybody--even the college students (especially the college students). But where was Rachel? It was fun to read Mandy's invitation to her birthday party. It was fun reading ALL of your contributions. Thanks for responding. I love every one of you.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

We love you too Grandma! And miss you!