Monday, September 1, 2008

My exciting weekend

My exciting weekend began Friday morning and ended Friday evening. My two sisters and I made the annual trek to Provo for the Story Telling Fest which we enjoyed immensely. The best part was that Ann took her "Handicap" sign and we were able to park on the festival grounds instead of a church parking lot where you had to be shuttled to the event. Yikes! I can't believe I said that. Never thought I would get excited about a Handicap sticker. Ann accuses us of inviting her along only because she has one. But I have enjoyed reading about everybody elses fun weekend and I can't believe how much Jack has grown. We need Christi to throw out a challenge more often. This blog thing is really fun.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Sounds like fun. I want to come one of these days. Probably by then I will have a handicap sticker!