Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Siennah!


Today was Siennah's first birthday! I can't believe it has already been a year since Heavenly Father blessed us with this little angel. This year has been the best year of my life. It has been so much fun watching Siennah grow and learn new things. She is almost exclusively walking now. And she has a big vocabulary (in my opinion) of about 20 words that she knows exactly what she's saying. She is very opinionated and knows what she wants. I am so proud to be her mommy and I can't wait to see what she will do next!
We have decided to do Siennah's birthday party on the first Saturday in October. I will send invitations and directions but just a heads up for those of you who have to work and travel.
Here are some pictures of the birthday girl that I took today.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, little Siennah! Your Great Gramma loves you so very much. You are such a cute little doll!!!!

Christi said...

She is so cute! I would be proud to be her mommy too. I can't wait to meet her in person. . . .maybe next summer?

Alison said...

Wow, she's grown up so much. Such a cutie. We can't wait to see her. It's been a while.